Fees for consultations, surgical procedures and treatments are determined by the dermatologist you choose to see.
All fees are subject to change and variation, dependent on the complexity of treatment, complications encountered or at the discretion of the dermatologist.
During your consultation you may ask your dermatologist for a financial estimate detailing the cost of any surgical procedure or treatment, before it is performed.
As of 8th February 2021, our consultation fees during a single course of treatment are:
- $260.00 - Initial consultation in a single course of treatment.
- $160.00 - Subsequent consultation in a single course of treatment.
The most common medical services performed during a single course of treatment are:
- Diagnostic biopsy (+$145)
- Solar keratosis cryotherapy (+$140)
- Hydrocortisone injections (+$120)
- Axillary hyperhidrosis injections (+$650)
Refer to the following articles for more information :