Fees for consultations, surgical procedures and treatments are determined by the dermatologist you choose to see.
All fees are subject to change and variation, dependent on the complexity of treatment, complications encountered or at the discretion of the dermatologist.
During your consultation you may ask your dermatologist for a financial estimate detailing the cost of any surgical procedure or treatment, before it is performed.
As of 6th March 2023, our consultation fees during a single course of treatment are:
- $280.00 - Initial consultation in a single course of treatment.
- $190.00 - Subsequent consultation in a single course of treatment.
The most common medical services performed during a single course of treatment are:
- Diagnostic biopsy (+$160)
- Solar keratosis cryotherapy (+$160)
- Hydrocortisone injections (+$140)
- Axillary hyperhidrosis injections (+$650)
If you are enrolled with Medicare Australia, you may also be entitled to a rebate for medical services provided by your dermatologist.
For more information on our 6th March 2023 fee increases, please visit the following link: 2023 Fee Increases.
Refer to the following articles for more information :